Digital Transformation for Chemical Industry
Comprehensive Inventory Management with Expiration Date Monitoring:
Under inventory management, enterprise manages inventory and warehouse at the same time. With the powerful expiration date feature, enterprise monitors expiration date for raw material/ semi-finished product/ finished product efficiently and empowers to analysis different statistic with accurate first hand data, for example:
- Inventory Aging Analysis,
- Expiration Period, etc.
Furthermore, M18 ERP automatic reminder reminds enterprise which material/ product is about to be expired in order to reduce the mistakenly used or dispatched on the expired material/ product. Well use the comprehensive inventory management for peak performance!
Real-time Credit Setup Management:
Real-time credit setup management demonstrated its high functionality and scalability. Integrated with M18 finance module, enterprise is empowered to setup different payment method and credit term for different client. By real-time monitoring credit limit and credit term, enterprise manages every step such as issuing invoice, arranging delivery, issuing receipt, etc. Collaborated with the analysis on the aging of accounts receivable, M18 provides in depth insight for enterprise to enhance the accuracy of accounts receivable and control the risk for accounts receivable in order to increase the accounts receivable turnover.
Precise Lot Number Control:
Enterprise can monitor the production procedure in every progress by M18 ERP precise lot number control. Lot number control can be defined for materials/semi-finished product/ finished product, etc. Enterprise may check the status on every item which has lot number including:
- Material Picking,
- Subcontract Picking,
- Production Material Returning,
- Inbound of Semi-finished Product,
- Inbound of Product,
- Refund, etc.
M18 ERP lot number control assists enterprise to track down the problematic material/ semi-finished product/ finished product in an easier way. Under precise lot number control, enterprise will notice:
- which product is produced by which batch of raw materials,
- who is responsible for producing that product,
- which supplier provided that material/ product,
- is there any problematic material/ product in stock,
- which product is produced by the problematic material,
- where does the problematic material dispatch to, etc.
It increases the efficiency for enterprise to address sudden issue like the collection for problematic material, etc.
Intelligent Budgeting Management:
Feature-rich M18 ERP’s instant cost estimation based on user-defined product structure which assists enterprise in handling budgeting management and improving the efficiency. With the intelligent M18 ERP cost calculation module, actual cost can be calculated automatically for each order/ machine, for example:
- Cost for the Raw Materials,
- Labour Cost,
- Outsourced Processing Cost,
- Power Cost, e.g. Water, Electricity,
- Equipment Depreciation, etc.
By the precise data calculated by M18 ERP, enterprise can improve its productivity by establish cost analysis, cost control and improvement policies.
Inclusive Facilities Management:
The inclusive facilities management within M18 ERP provides comprehensive facilities management by monitoring the entire production flow. Tightly combined with safety stock control and automatic reminder feature, enterprise manages the full production process easily. By providing such systematic and resilient facilities management platform, enterprise enhances efficiency and productivity in the whole process, such as:
- Equipment Purchase,
- Job/ Route Card Management,
- Depreciation, etc.
Production Schedule Optimisation:
Under the unique flow manufacturing and repetitive manufacturing features in chemical industry, robust M18 ERP production module generates structured and precise production scheduling based on processing time and accurate deadlines for each machines/ work centre/ working progress/ shift. Collaborated with the workload data, the production schedule is generated automatically in order to reflect the capacity of each machine/ work centre/ working progress/ shift and increase the efficiency in scheduling and avoid overscheduling due to employee theft and administrative losses. By the accurate production scheduling, M18 ERP avoids the inaccuracy on production time caused by large amount or multiple type of semi-finished products at one time. In addition with automatic reminder function, enterprise will be acknowledged once there is abnormal situation on the production progress. Then, enterprise can solve the abnormality immediately and reduce the time wasted in discovering problem manually.
Accurate Material Management through ERP Integration:
The depth of functionality and agility are well-demonstrated in M18 ERP material planning features. M18 ERP material requirement planning and production module seamlessly collaborate with bill of materials to automatically calculate:
- the required materials for producing each order/ product,
- the picking amount for producing each order/ product, etc.
With the accurate data, enterprise manages the whole procedure starting from manufacturing to stock in and even dispatch. It improves the accuracy of materials and enhances the efficiency and performs full dimension of production monitoring, including calculation of the required materials to outsource material production and pick up amount of subcontractor, etc.
Major ERP Functions for Chemical Industry
Lot Number Control
Work Centre Allocation
Fixed Asset Management
Capacity Requirement Planning
Bill of Materials
Production Process Scheduling
Work Process Complete Management
Labour Cost Calculation (per PCS/ Working Hour)
Highlights for the Solutions of Chemical Industry
- Graphical User Interface
- Flexible User-defined Set Up with No Code Approach
- Production Process Condition
- Unlimited Production KPI Setup
- Unlimited Product/ Material Category
- Unlimited Product/ Material Attribute
- Unlimited Field and Form Editing
- Unlimited User-defined Module
- Unlimited Multi-unit for Semi-finished Product/ Finished Product / Material
- Quality Control Methodology (Sampling Inspection, Full Inspection or Exemption)
- Production Subcontracting
- Inventory Subcontracting
- Native Mobile App
- Workflow Approval & Review
- Conduct Analysis on Production Report
- Labour Cost (Individual/ Group) Calculation per PCS / Working Hour
- Production Time Calculation based on Real-time Data
- Automatic Material Calculation based on Production
- Automatic Reminder on Expiry Date Check
- Automatic Reminder on Production Process
- Inventory Aging Analysis
- Real-time Integration with Finance Module